Kiwanis Club of Elkhorn, Wisconsin
2001 Installation Banquet
Maintained by: Elkhorn Kiwanis Club.
Club Home Page / Membership Info Request / Club Background
- September 24, 2001
- Master of Ceremonies Lorn Matelski provided some "Words of Wisdumb" to our outgoing president Connie Woolever and incoming president Robert Spake. Also witnessing some of these "groaners" is District 2 Lt. Governor Dick Corbett(center).
- Connie provided all attending a brief synopsis of the "Year in Review", thanking everyone for all of the support during her tenure as president. Lt. Governor Corbett thanked Connie for a job well done and provided some insight for Kiwanis events for the coming year.
Lt. Governor Corbett "officially" installing Robert Spake as 2001-2002 President.
- Immediate Past President Connie passes the gavel AND the "cactus" to President Spake. For the story behind the "cactus", check with Lowell Sweet!
- President Spake thanks Kiwanian Dale Folkers for getting him involved with Kiwanis and outlines his goals for the next year.
- Here they are folks! Our 2001-2002 officers along with the Lt. Governor. From left: President Robert Spake, Vice President Allen Zimmerman, Secretary Doug Demlow, President Elect Larry Kocha, District II Lt. Governor Dick Corbett, seated are Treasurer Audrey Peterson and Immediate Past President Connie Woolever.
OUR CONGRATULATIONS to all of the new officers and board members! A huge THANK YOU for our outgoing officers, Connie Woolever, Jay Karow (Secretary), Brian Watson (Treasurer) and DJ Richardson (Board Member). JOB WELL DONE!!
Club Calendar / Club News /
Club Officers / Upcoming Activities
Kiwanis International Home Page
Page last updated by Robert J Klabunde. Your input and comments on how to enhance our web site efforts are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail comments to:
Basic template designed by R.Bernard Coley (RBernardC@aol.com) on 06/28/96 at 9:06 PM (PST).
© Copyright 1995 Kiwanis Club of Palo Alto, CA. / Property of Elkhorn Kiwanis Club - Elkhorn, Wisconsin.