Kiwanis Club of Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Club News Page - 1997
Maintained by: Elkhorn Kiwanis Club.
Content: This page contains brief news summaries for our organization from 1997. If you wish to contact us, please feel free to email us at the address listed below.
Club Home Page / Membership Info Request / Club Background
- December 25, 1997
- Check out our 20th Annual Christmas Dinner update!
- December 15, 1997
- WELCOME Charles Coleman as a new member! Chuck recently retired from the Wisconsin State Assembly and is currently employed as a paralegal for Godfrey Law Offices. What makes his membership somewhat unique is that a number of years ago (he won't commit to how many...) he was the Badger Boys State representative from the area. The Elkhorn Kiwanis club supports this program. Shown during the induction ceremony are (l-r) Hon. James Carlson (member chair) Chuck Coleman and Richard Thompson (sponsor pro-tem). Chuck's membership was sponsored by Scott Christian, Immediate Past President.
- Shown is Richard Thompson attaching the Kiwanis pin to Chuck's lapel. Membership is unsure of what exactly was being said during this...!!
- This was an exceptionally busy meeting day and a surprising one for President Stephanie Quass. To her surprise, she was awarded the Ring of Honor. Shown (l-r) are Harlan Laney (secretary) our President and Jay Karow (fund raising chair). Jay sponsored Stephanie's membership a number of years ago. (Stephanie also would not shed any light on the quantity...!)
- We were also honored to have a special guest and program. Immediate Past District Governor Norbe Sabin introduced Congressman Mark Neumann (seated). Congressman Neumann provided a very informational program on current budget issues and tax relief.
- Another special guest was Sue Hubbell from the Walworth County Foster Parents Program. Ms. Hubbell was presented a check in support of this worthwhile program. She is shown providing everyone an update on the program's progress.
- November 17, 1997
- WELCOME Constance Woolever as a new member! Connie is a Deputy of the Register of Deeds Office for Walworth County. Shown during the induction ceremony are (l-r) Lowell Sweet (sponsor) Constance Woolever and Hon. James Carlson (member chair).
- October 6, 1997
- Check out the 1997 Installation Banquet photo page.
Club Calendar / Club News /
Club Officers / Upcoming Activities
Kiwanis International Home Page
Page last updated by Robert J Klabunde. Your input and comments on how to enhance our web site efforts are welcomed and appreciated. E-mail comments to:
Basic template designed by R.Bernard Coley (RBernardC@aol.com) on 06/28/96 at 9:06 PM (PST).
© Copyright 1995 Kiwanis Club of Palo Alto, CA. / Property of Elkhorn Kiwanis Club - Elkhorn, Wisconsin.